If this is your first time stopping by, then you might find it helpful to subscribe to the feed, follow on twitter, and become a fan on facebook!
Follow Green Girl on TwitterFan Green Girl on Facebook

Meal Plan Craziness and a fabulous lunch

|
My meal plan from last week, once again, went awry!

Friday, we ended up ordering pizza. Then last night I made spaghetti. Needless to say, this has not been the month for meal planning! I am usually really good at sticking to it.

Tonight we're having Cheeseburger Sliders and Homemade potato wedges! I'll post the recipe for that later tonight.

I had the most awesome lunch though. I have all this sandwich stuff in my fridge and I'm out of bread. Needless to say, I did not feel like going out in the rain to get it either. I ended up making southwestern chicken wraps! They were so good!

First, I chopped come onion and roasted red peppers. I tossed those in a skillet with the package of southwestern pre-cooked chicken and a little EVOO. 



Meanwhile, I heated my tortilla in the oven to make it soft! Then I topped it with lettuce, the chicken mixture, cheese, and ranch dressing!!!!


Horrible picture, but man, it was SOOOO good! 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails