If this is your first time stopping by, then you might find it helpful to subscribe to the feed, follow on twitter, and become a fan on facebook!
Follow Green Girl on TwitterFan Green Girl on Facebook

Look at me go!!!!!

|


So once again I have been a bad blogger....

But now I've gotten high tech! I went out and got a smartphone. Yes, I know, I know.... What took so long... It just never seemed to be a major priority for me.

Anyhow, I decided to download a way to do some mobile blogging in hopes that I will post more regularly.

Yesterday was halloween and needless to say, trick-or-treating wore me out! But on an up side, my kids looked amazing!

my oldest was the wicked witch of the west in the pic. I was very proud of the makeup job I did... It's usually not my thing!

so please, stick around... I know I haven't been the most present blogger, but trust me, it'll be worth it!

Location : 567 Lost Cir, Bowling Green, KY 42101,

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails