If this is your first time stopping by, then you might find it helpful to subscribe to the feed, follow on twitter, and become a fan on facebook!
Follow Green Girl on TwitterFan Green Girl on Facebook

Ultimate Recipe Swap: Vegetables

|


I have been slacking. This pregnancy is kicking my butt. I have been so sick, and so sleepy ALL THE TIME! I had a minute that I felt normal, so I thought I would participate in this weeks Ultimate Recipe Swap. This weeks topic.... Vegetables! 
This is something I've been looking more into lately, as my fiance recently became a vegetarian! 
This is my favorite corn recipe. It's so easy, and so quick! 

Baked Corn


2 cans white shoepeg corn, do not drain
1 stick butter, melted
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
Jalapenos, chopped, opt. (I usually use 1 tsp. of the juice from a jar of peppers.)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients together. Pour into an 8" square baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes.

Don't forget to stop by Life As Mom for more veggie recipes. 

2 comments:

Ally's Sweet and Savory Eats said...

This sounds good! I've also seen this recipe with a cornbread mix in it as well...

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

This looks really good, the whole family loves corn, thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails