If this is your first time stopping by, then you might find it helpful to subscribe to the feed, follow on twitter, and become a fan on facebook!
Follow Green Girl on TwitterFan Green Girl on Facebook

Interesting News!

|
These past few weeks have been crazy. I've felt like everything had been flipped on it's ear! Then this past Wednesday we found out why....

            

It came as a total shock to us. We weren't trying and definitely wasn't expecting it, but it happened! I believe the shock is finally wearing off, and I'm becoming more and more excited about it! I'm about 5 weeks now, and my first drs appointment is May 18th. Yay!

If this is anything like my first pregnancy, then I will spend most of it in the kitchen, experimenting with new recipes! I look forward to sharing the next several months with all of you. Be it the good, the bad, and/or the ugly!

2 comments:

Leda said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Trippy Momma said...

Thanks everyone! I'm really starting to get super excited about it!!!! YAY! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails