If this is your first time stopping by, then you might find it helpful to subscribe to the feed, follow on twitter, and become a fan on facebook!
Follow Green Girl on TwitterFan Green Girl on Facebook

Product Review: R.W. Knudsen Organic Juice

|
While I was at Kroger this week I strolled through the organic aisles looking for good sales to take advantage of, and I came across R.W. Knudsen Organic Juices... $1.97!!! I've bought a couple of these before, and they were excellent. I thought I would use the sale to try a few more.
I ended up getting a Cranberry Pomegranate, which was crisp tasting, and very tart. I also got a Yumberry (which lives up to it's name), an Acai Berry, a Pineapple Juice, Prune Juice, and a Very Veggie.

Over the past couple of days I've managed to try them all. They were all excellent. Although I though the acai berry was a little funny tasting by it's self, but when mixed with one of the others it became as yummy as ever! The best part about these is that they're completely organic!

Check out the R.W. Knudsen website to see even more products that they offer!

Go HERE for 3 money saving coupons on R.W. Knudsen product.

**I did not receive any monetary compensation and my opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails