If this is your first time stopping by, then you might find it helpful to subscribe to the feed, follow on twitter, and become a fan on facebook!
Follow Green Girl on TwitterFan Green Girl on Facebook

Monday Meal Plan

|

So, now that it's officially Monday... I think I'll post my meal plan, or rather make my meal plan! I am so behind on it this month!

Monday: Hamburgers with homemade potato wedges

Tuesday: Beef Roast with potatoes and carrots (in the crock pot)

Wednesday: Homemade Chicken fingers with mashed potatoes and green beans

Thursday: Omelets with hash browns

Friday: Crock pot Chicken fajitas and Spanish rice

Saturday: Garlic pepper steaks with a balsamic drizzle and a baked potato on the side

Sunday: Chili Pie

I'll come back after I make each of them to post recipes! Happy Meal Planning!  


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails