If this is your first time stopping by, then you might find it helpful to subscribe to the feed, follow on twitter, and become a fan on facebook!
Follow Green Girl on TwitterFan Green Girl on Facebook

Other Words From Around The Web

|
I sat down with my google reader tonight, and noticed that there were a lot of great things recently posted. I thought I would post some links here so you can go look for yourself.

It is the first of the month so all the coupons and sales have reset.

-Check out Surviving The Stores for some of the latest deals at Walgreens, Rite Aid, and CVS.

-Then if you're looking for some good coupons head over to Money Saving Mom

Now on to some yummy food...

-Check out this great looking Beet Hummus at Simply Recipes.

-And as usual, Bakerella whipped up something yummy! Her Red Velvet Cake looks so good!

-Zesty Cook posted a yummy recipe for Homemade Bubbly Beer Bread (say that 5 times fast).

-Last, but not least... this Chocolate Tart is going to be the death of me. The moment I seen it over at Homemade Mothering, I knew I had to make it!

Hope you enjoy!

.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails