If this is your first time stopping by, then you might find it helpful to subscribe to the feed, follow on twitter, and become a fan on facebook!
Follow Green Girl on TwitterFan Green Girl on Facebook

My new business venture

|

So as you may have noticed, I have been MIA for a bit. I have been pounding the pavement looking for work, and having absolutely NO LUCK!!! So finally I sat down and starting racking my brain about what I could make to sell from home. After a very, very long thought process it clicked... I am obsessed with cooking! So I've started up my own business called Little Spirals. I have many different baskets for sale, including coffee baskets, hot chocolate baskets, and cookie mix baskets. All of my coffee, hot chocolate, and cookie mixes are homemade! Soon I'm going to add some bath/spa baskets (with all homemade, natural products), and some holiday baskets. Right now I'm solely online, but hopefully I will end up with a storefront soon!

So please, take a moment to go look around my shop on Etsy.com (JUST CLICK HERE). I'm also selling on ebay (HERE'S MY EBAY PROFILE).

I will make pretty much any custom item as long as I can find the materials

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails