If this is your first time stopping by, then you might find it helpful to subscribe to the feed, follow on twitter, and become a fan on facebook!
Follow Green Girl on TwitterFan Green Girl on Facebook

Ultimate Recipe Swap: Herbs and Spices

|




I have two favorite spices that I use all the time! One is Chili Powder. I usually buy the big thing of Tone's Chili Powder from Sam's Club, because so far it has been the best I've tasted. 






My other favorite spice is the All-Purpose Seasoning that is made by Simply Organic. I sprinkle a little of this one on EVERYTHING it seems!


Here is my recipe for Chili Rubbed Pork Chops! It's a favorite around my house. 


Chili Rubbed Pork Chops

1 ½ tbsp chili powder
1 tbsp brown sugar
2 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
20 oz lean boneless pork chop, four ½-inch thick chops

Preheat broiler and coat broiler pan with cooking spray.

In a small bowl, combine chili powder, sugar, cumin and garlic powder. Add Worcestershire sauce and stir until paste forms.

Rub paste onto both sides of each pork chop, place on prepared pan and broil 4 minutes on each side until inside is no longer pink.
Serves 4.
WW Points: 4 pt each

I also like to slice potatoes into wedges and toss them into a zip lock bag, along with a bunch of the All Purpose Seasoning and a couple of tablespoons of EVOO. Then bake at 350F for about 30 mins. Makes perfectly seasoned potato wedges! 


Don't forget to stop by Life As Mom to check out all the other yummy recipe for the week! 





1 comments:

Angie said...

This looks yummy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails