It's been a while since I posted anything from other blogs. Today, I was going through my google reader and came across a lot of things I wanted to share.
- As most of you have probably noticed, I am now obsessed with balsamic vinegar! Today I found this yummy recipe for Balsamic Roasted Pork Tenderloin at Two Girls One Appetite, that I am just dying to try. Also, while you're there check out her link to the Kraft Striped Delight! It looks so creamy and good!
- Over at Not So Humble Pie she's whipped up an amazing White Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake.
- Check out Delicious dishes for the best recipe for Sandwich Bread.
- Chef Mommy made some beautiful Butterfly Cupcakes that would be perfect for a birthday party!
- Check out this recipe for Homemade Manicotti that is weight watcher friendly, over at Gina's WW Recipes.
- Chewy Granola Bars @ Back to the Cutting Board
- Low Calorie Meatball Sub that's weight watcher friendly @ LaaLoosh