If this is your first time stopping by, then you might find it helpful to subscribe to the feed, follow on twitter, and become a fan on facebook!
Follow Green Girl on TwitterFan Green Girl on Facebook

Other Words From Around The Web

|

I was catching up on my tweets and my google reader when I came across 11 different printable menu planners... the best part, they're FREE! So head on over to Money Saving Mom to check them out. She has one to fit everyone's meal planning style!

Then I was perusing my blog list when noticed a recipe for Individual Chicken and Dumplings that just sounded yummy! The awesome thing is that you don't have to feel guilty for eating it. It's actually pretty healthy! Stop by Back To The Cutting Board to check it out.

Over at Surviving The Stores, one of my favorite blogs, she posted a list of FREE recipe books you can get from around the web. Check it out!

Tracey over at Tracey's Culinary Adventures posted an amazingly scrumptious recipe for Cinnamon-Filled Scones! These things look amazing with all their cinnamon-sugar, buttery goodness!

I was catching up on my reading on the Good Cheap Eats blog, and came across a fabulous giveaway where you can win a set of 7 super spices! I entered... have you?

I have found a blog that is quickly becoming one of my favorites. It's called Bittersweet. It's written by a fellow foodie who LOVES to bake! Right now he's doing Alice In Wonderland themed desserts. Head on over there to check out The White Rabbits Quick Carrot Cake (it has white chocolate on top YUM!), The Queen of Hearts Bitchy Strawberry Tart, and The Cheshire Cat's Sketchy Peanut Butter Banana Bread!

Looking for something to bake for St Paddy's day??? Head on over to Picky Palate and see her Lucky Green Velvet Cupcakes.

If you're just looking for a good laugh, then check out the video that FishMomma just posted at Life As Mom.

What are some of the great things you've found around the web lately?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails