If this is your first time stopping by, then you might find it helpful to subscribe to the feed, follow on twitter, and become a fan on facebook!
Follow Green Girl on TwitterFan Green Girl on Facebook

Potluck Pet Peeves

|
I know, I know... I have been slacking big time on the blog. I have recently found this site Springformit.com! It is single-handedly getting me organized with this blog. I will make a big post about that site next week. Everyone should go check it out.

For right now you all have got to run over to Big Red Kitchen and read their latest post: Big Red Kitchen: An Oldy But Goody: Potluck Pet Peeves. I laughed so hard. We have all been to those potlucks where we just wanted to run instead of eat. Head on over there and check out some of their pet peeves!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails