If this is your first time stopping by, then you might find it helpful to subscribe to the feed, follow on twitter, and become a fan on facebook!
Follow Green Girl on TwitterFan Green Girl on Facebook

Tuesday Blog Hop *Favorite Photos*

|



 Here are a few of my favorite photos! Hope you enjoy!

This pic is of my daughter, Kali. She found a, as she calls them, "wok", and was so excited to show me.




My fiance, Wezul, and my daughter, Kali. This picture completely embodies their relationship! They are so incredibly goofy, especially when there is a camera present!



If the previous picture portrays my fiance and my daughter, then this one is perfect for him and his daughter. He is a naturally goofy person, and usually she just stands there giving him that "what are you doing" look!



This is one of my favorites of my fiance and myself. He was laying on my back and I just randomly snapped a picture!




MckLinky Blog Hop

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails