If this is your first time stopping by, then you might find it helpful to subscribe to the feed, follow on twitter, and become a fan on facebook!
Follow Green Girl on TwitterFan Green Girl on Facebook

My day in the kitchen

|
I have been inspired. The lady over at Life As A Mom cooked up a storm the other day. Putting all sorts of things away in the freezer. So today, I will get things done! Here is my list of things to work on... 

Pumpkin Pancakes
Herbed Tomato Sauce
Taco Seasoning Mix
Cinnamon Bubble Bread
Fast and Easy Whole Wheat Bread
Southern Biscuits
Strawberry Bread
Pumpkin Muffins
Basic Whole Wheat Pancakes
Fresh Strawberry muffins
Pimento Cheese spread
Chewy granola bars


Then here are my maybe's :) 

Apple Cider Donuts
White Chocolate Cinnamon Toast Crunchers
Cookie Dough Pie


I would also like to find some homemade mix recipes, such as, brownie mixes, cake mixes, ect... to make up and put away. 


Well, I'm off. I'll update as I get things finished... 


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails